ATTENTION: We do not ship these products. Customers must arrange pickup from our Creston, IA, store.
Cleaner for all residential vinyl floors.
- 32 fl. oz.
- Concentrated cleaner - use 1-3 oz per gallon for light cleaning
- Can be used for stripping old polish or wax
- No rinsing required
How to use:
- Damp mopping (floor lightly soiled) - Use one cap full per gallon of water. Rinsing is not required.
- Washing (floor moderately to severely soiled) - Use 4-6 oz. per gallon of water. Apply the cleaning solution liberally to a portion of the floor and allow 1-2 minutes to soak. Using a mop or a scrub brush, scrub the area, then take up the excess solution. Immediately rinse with clear water. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Stripping old polish or wax - For removal of old wax or polish, add 1/2 cup of ammonia per gallon of cleaning solution.