Description: Discontinued style 12-22
Our popular lift chair series now includes a new, petite scale model. The Margaret Bronze Power Lift Recliner is designed for smaller users, with a shorter seat height and a one-piece chaise seat for continuous comfort. Just press a button on the wired remote to get in or out, or fully recline. The heavy-duty tubular steel base gives Margaret a strong, solid foundation. And, its causal style blends with your existing pieces. Best of all, this chair can be placed just 2 inches from a wall, so it fits beautifully in small spaces. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and available upgrades. Max. weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Petite scale lift chair
- Casual style
- Easy-to-use wired controller with 2-button operation
- Bucket-style seat and back move together, eliminating gaps and providing full body support in any reclined position
- Can be placed 2 inches from a wall
- Chaise legrest
- Fiber-filled back
- Cushioned arms
- Convenient side pocket
- Heavy-duty welded steel base for extra stability
- 300-lb. weight capacity
- UL/ETL Listed
- Non-skid adjustable glides for use on area rugs, deep carpet or hard floors
- Legrest autostop safety feature
- Battery backup safety feature (requires 2 9V batteries)
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and cushions
- Plugs into an AC outlet
- Body Depth: 39"
- Body Height: 41"
- Body Width: 29"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Color: D160862 Khaki