Dimensions: 42" x 42" x 60" with 1-18" leaf insert
Dining Room Program
- Dining collections feature a mix-n-match format
- Matching barstools available with certain collections
- Lifetime warranty on barstool swivel plate
- One (1) year warranty on all dining room items
- Orders usually ship within 2-3 weeks
DINING ROOM EASY CARE TIPS
Here are a few suggestions to protect your furniture and keep it looking beautiful for years to come.
- Furniture should not be exposed to extreme humidity or temperature. This can cause both the wood and the lacquer to crack. It is recommended to keep your home’s relative humidity between 30% and 50%.
- Avoid placing furniture directly in front of heat sources such as heating vents or wood burning stoves.
- Avoid dragging your hardwood furniture when moving it.
- All spills should be wiped off as soon as possible, including food and beverages, to reduce the chances of staining or leaving a ring or spot in the finish.
- Extremely hot (coffee cups, dishes, cigarettes) and cold (drink cans) items should not be placed directly on the finish. Over time, this could damage the wood and the finish.
- Avoid using window cleaners that contain ammonia, which can attack the furniture’s finish.
- Avoid the use of cheap, oily polishes or waxes because they will collect dust and leave a waxy build up over time.
- Our finishes may be cleaned by wiping the surface with a soft cloth dampened with water. Our recommended cleaning solution is to mix one tablespoon of vinegar with one quart of water. Use a soft cloth and wipe with the grain. Use another clean, soft cloth to wipe up any excess liquid to make certain the surface is completely dry.
- To protect your furniture’s finish, avoid exposing it to direct sunlight on a daily basis.
- Modern finishes are formulated to have a high degree of resistance to color change. However, most lacquers and lumbers will darken, or amber, over time. To minimize this effect, furniture should not be exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time. If sunlight cannot be avoided it is recommended to rotate your furniture periodically to get even exposure.
- All leaves should be stored face side down, NOT standing up.
- Our tables are custom built with Solid Birch or Solid Oak however they are still wood. For everyday use, we recommend placemats, trivets, and table pads to protect against scratches, dings or dents.
- Avoid the use of rubber, vinyl, and plastic items such as some placemats, TV pads, lamp pads, etc., as they may cause deterioration of the finish. We recommend using cloth backed items for these purposes.